Wednesday, April 6, 2011

W.i.P. Wednesday

Finished Projects 
Well, life didn't allow for much time in the sewing room this last week, but I DO have a finish! The little sneak peek from last week became this table runner, made from my Hawaiian batiks.

I really do love this pattern from Anka's Treasures by Heather Mulder Peterson.

Ongoing projects
Block-a-palooza quilt along - I found fabric for the setting squares and border - just need the time to cut and piece! Glad at least to have a plan now for finishing.

coming home using  Origins by BasicGrey. Still waiting for a chunk of time to brave the stippling I want to do.

The Supernova Quilt Along with Lee of Freshly Pieced continues! Seriously have not had a chance to start piecing, but I DID get my background fabric, KONA cotton solid in 'sand'. I really like how it goes with my Hawaiian water prints. Hope to have my first block pieced and posted soon!

My Central Park quilt has been quilted. I pick it up tomorrow!

Need to do (Wow, this list hasn't changed much in the past weeks. Hopefully soon!)
* Cappuccino Bali Pop quilt.
* Stash quilt - Sew Katie Did's zig zag quilt. Hoping to use fabrics from my Scrap Swap, as well as dig into my stash. I have received all of my Scrap Swap packages, and look forward to using them.
* Aneela Hoey's Comic Strip Quilt using sherbet pips - an obvious choice!
* A birthday quilt for my daughter
* Black and red table topper/runner for my Mom's friend.
* Quilts for our siblings.
* The last project from the Pioneer Women Sewing Circle.

That's all for now! Head on over to Freshly Pieced to see more great works in progress! Talk about inspiring!

5 comments:

  1. Love the table runner! The colors are so pretty!

    I'm waiting for my Origins to tell me what it wants to be. Your quilt will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the table runner is very nice. I love them for quick easy gifts. and can be for any season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Kona Sand is going to be perfect for your SuperNova quilt! The name is perfect too! Your table runner turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The table runner is so cute. Love the origins too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That table runner is lovely and will look great on any table!

    ReplyDelete