Well, life didn't allow for much time in the sewing room this last week, but I DO have a finish! The little sneak peek from last week became this table runner, made from my Hawaiian batiks.
Anka's Treasures by Heather Mulder Peterson.
Block-a-palooza quilt along - I found fabric for the setting squares and border - just need the time to cut and piece! Glad at least to have a plan now for finishing.
coming home using Origins by BasicGrey. Still waiting for a chunk of time to brave the stippling I want to do.
The Supernova Quilt Along with Lee of Freshly Pieced continues! Seriously have not had a chance to start piecing, but I DID get my background fabric, KONA cotton solid in 'sand'. I really like how it goes with my Hawaiian water prints. Hope to have my first block pieced and posted soon!
My Central Park quilt has been quilted. I pick it up tomorrow!
* Cappuccino Bali Pop quilt.
* Stash quilt - Sew Katie Did's zig zag quilt. Hoping to use fabrics from my Scrap Swap, as well as dig into my stash. I have received all of my Scrap Swap packages, and look forward to using them.
* Aneela Hoey's Comic Strip Quilt using sherbet pips - an obvious choice!
* A birthday quilt for my daughter
* Black and red table topper/runner for my Mom's friend.
* Quilts for our siblings.
* The last project from the Pioneer Women Sewing Circle.
That's all for now! Head on over to Freshly Pieced to see more great works in progress! Talk about inspiring!