Well, my list of To Do's for today was WAY too long! There were plenty of chores to do, plus I really wanted to continue my quilting on my Supernova. I balanced my two priorities by spending an hour or two on chores, running to the sewing room to quilt for an hour or so, back to the chore list, repeat . . Thankfully I got the quilting done, binding made, and will soon be stitching that binding on. Speaking of binding, I had intended on using the black batik I used for the pieced strips, but I didn't have enough. My local fabric store didn't have a match, and I didn't want to hold up progress by mail-ordering more, so I decided on a lovely Hoffman fabric called Sea Grass. I'm really liking its 'stripey' look.