Saturday, July 2, 2011

Quilt-Alongs, Swaps, & Such

Even though I would have liked to sleep in on this lazy Saturday, there were benefits to waking early . . .

I was able to pack up my 100th post gift to send to Tiffany - Mini Swoon, along with a few fat quarters.
Momo dots, Kona Tourquoise, & a Valori Wells Wrenly print

I was able to cut and pack up my charm squares for the Gen X Quilters' Spoonflower Swap.
Spoonflower cluttered fruits

My Prairie Women Sewing Circle quilt #6 outgrew the design wall and was moved to the floor, where {bless him} hubby helped lay the rest of the blocks and setting pieces out. Believe it or not, this feels like a huge accomplishment - now I can at least stack the rows all up and continue with the sewing.
sunny Saturday - yay!

Lastly, again with hubby's help, we played with the layout of my Kaleidoscope quilt along triangles - at least got an idea on the design wall, so I can start piecing those too.

Whew! Talk about a sense of accomplishment! Feeling pretty good about all that . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment