Wednesday, September 7, 2011

W.i.P. Wednesday

I must say, I enjoy W.i.P. Wednesday - seeing what others are working on and sharing my own projects.

Ongoing projects
For the Love of Solids - My 'large' project is coming right along! I finished the top last night and pieced the back. Now on to quilting! 
For my 'small' project, I'm going to attempt a zippered pouch (finally). I have a pattern and I have a plan.

Cappuccino Bali Pop Quilt
- Block-piecing continues - interrupted by For the Love of Solids (read: deadline).

100 Quilts for Kids Quilt Along - I've begun piecing the Storytime Squares quilt, but haven't gotten too far - same reason as above.

Dead Simple Quilt Along with Lily's Quilts - We're supposed to chose a fall palette, and I chose one from Design-Seeds. {see here}
KONA wheat, sweet pea, olive, tan, lupine

Sibling quilt #1 - Still need to make a label and ship.

do.Good Stitches {a Charity Bee} - This is my first month with the 'Faith' circle, and I couldn't be more pleased! We've all been asked to do a Swoon block - I'm researching fabric choices.

Upcoming projects
* Stash quilt - zig zag quilt
Shades of Grey.
* Swoon quilt with Terrain!
* Quilts for siblings #2 and #3.
On hold
Block-a-palooza quilt along needs basted and quilted.

Let's go check out more w.i.p.s over at Freshly Pieced!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

10 comments:

  1. Wow, I love that block with the circle in it. It looks great, a little tricky, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your solids project! And your palette for the QA is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Love of Solids large item is WONDERFUL! I love it and I'm sure your partner will too! I also can't wait to see what you do with that palette of colors you have picked for the Dead Simple QAL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your color choices for the dead simple quilt along - wish i could join but i have toooo much going on! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your solids project. That is a really cool pattern. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your For the Love of Solids project . . . can't wait to see it finished! I'm always impressed by circles - yours look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Solids Swap project is looking so good! And I love your "I have a pattern and I have a plan"...Can't wait to see it come together!;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your color palette for the Dead Simple Quilt Along! I think I may change my palette! I already have a bunch of Kona Lupine on hand...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooo - I can't wait to see that quilt finished. :D

    ReplyDelete