Zakka Style Sew-Along project #5: Patchwork Pencil Case - See pics and complete post here.
FAITH Circle Pouch Swap - My pouch is done but unfortunately I can't show it quite yet. A little sneak peek will have to suffice for now . . .
Hopscotch - Still waiting to get it back from the quilter. Binding is made and at the ready.
Baby items for a couple of friends that are expecting.
Zakka Style Sew-Along project #6: Itty Bitty Quilt Block Magnets - I've been hearing some scary stories about these tiny quilt blocks, so I decided to make a couple through to the finish before piecing the other blocks. The Patchsmith shared her tips on the project including a simple(r) way to piece the little nine-patches, so I started with those. So far so good, so I'll be continuing on with the other blocks.
* Modern Blocks Bee May block NEW
* Ohio Star blocks for FAITH circle's May quilt
* Japanese x and + blocks Round 2
* more Zakka
* Quilt using my 4x5 blocks from rounds 1, 2, & 3
* Tutorial for pieced binding
* QWERTY variation
* Solstice Stars quilt
* a quilt to coordinate with my Christmas tree skirt - On a Whim ??
* scrappy Metrolink
* Plus quilt for my sister-in-law - now waiting to see her palette
Linking up with W.i.P. Wednesday.