Zakka Style Sew-Along project #6: Itty Bitty Quilt Block Magnets - Itty Bitty is a more than apt description.
Baby items for a couple of friends that are expecting. I used The Best Bib pattern by Jennifer Casa and
Cloth Diaper Burp Rags inspired by Cluck Cluck Sew. I've used both patterns before and definitely will again.
Potholders - A complete post is here and a tutorial for putting in those grommets here.
Lined Drawstring Bag for mom's Mother's Day gift - using Jeni's pattern, of course.
Hopscotch - Still with the quilter. Hope to be binding before week's end.
Zakka Style Sew-Along project #7: Rain Cloud Mug Rug - Cut out, but that's about it.
* Modern Blocks Bee May block
* Ohio Star blocks for FAITH circle's May quilt
* Japanese x and + blocks Round 2
* more Zakka
* Always Bee Learning June blocks - Tokoyo subway NEW
* Quilt using my 4x5 blocks from rounds 1, 2, & 3
* Tutorial for pieced binding
* QWERTY variation
* Solstice Stars quilt
* a quilt to coordinate with my Christmas tree skirt - On a Whim ??
* scrappy Metrolink
* Plus quilt for my sister-in-law - waiting to see her palette
Linking up with W.i.P. Wednesday.