Completed projects (click links for full posts)
Zakka Style Sew-Along project #7: Rain Cloud Mug Rug. This was a whole lot of fun in a small package.
Sewing Machine Cover and Lined Drawstring Bag for daughter dear's birthday - in her colors, of course.
Hopscotch - finished in the nick of time for the Bloggers' Quilt Festival! (620 entries last time I checked. Now THAT'S a festival!)
FAITH Circle Pouch - can't show it yet, but it should be with my partner soon!
Modern Blocks Bee May block and Ohio Star blocks for FAITH circle's May quilt
Japanese x and + blocks Round 2 - I'm cutting it kind of close, but I have five blocks cut out for the swap and one made up to keep. Sorry I didn't get to this sooner, but oh well.
* Let's Get Acquainted project
* more Zakka - unfortunately probably not getting to project #8 this week
* Always Bee Learning June blocks - Tokoyo subway NEW
* Quilt using my 4x5 blocks from rounds 1, 2, & 3
* Tutorial for pieced binding
* QWERTY variation
* Solstice Stars quilt
* a quilt to coordinate with my Christmas tree skirt - On a Whim ??
* scrappy Metrolink
* Plus quilt for my sister-in-law - waiting to see her palette
Linking up with W.i.P. Wednesday.