No real production has happened since vacation, but at least I have some projects closer to actually starting on this W.i.P. Wednesday. So what you'll mainly see today is the fabric I'll be working with!
Low Volume Swap - Notice I chose the quickest and easiest 'project' to start on. Got these charms cut and will be sending them off in the morning.
Modern Crosses quilt - This quilt has been on the "Upcoming Projects" list for months. I was finally able to connect with my sister-in-law and get to the quilt store to look at fabric. She chose curio by basicgrey for moda. I was able to find a couple of jelly rolls online, so they are on their way, and I'll be ordering the background (the new Kona eggshell) and backing (Kona parchment + the curio flowers on orange) fabrics yet this week.
Susan Beal, using most of the curio fabrics, but not all, and we're already decided the binding will be scrappy!
Mod Pop Quiltalong with Leanne - she can quilt - I couldn't resist quilting along with Leanne, and have ordered my pattern and templates from Mod Pop creator, Julie of Distant Pickles. I kind of want to use some of my solid stash and am tentatively planning on using my purple stack (looks more purple in person), along with one of my favs - Northcott Pearl as the background. I don't have to cut for several days, so we'll see what I decide for sure. I am planning on doing the 'baby' version, since I just plain love the proportions of the design in that size.
* Zakka Style Sew-Along project #24: Fabric Boxes - in a quandary about fabrics!
* FAITH Circle butterfly blocks NEW
* Always Bee Learning New York Beauty blocks NEW
* a quilt to coordinate with my Christmas tree skirt
* scrappy Metrolink
* EZ Dresden Challenge project - won't be done by the deadline, but I'd still like to do a small project
* another frame purse - another sew-in, or shall I tempt fate with a glue-in?
Linking up with W.i.P. Wednesday.