Sunday, June 16, 2013

City Sampler Quilt Along :: Blocks 7, 8, & 9

Late last night I finally got around to grabbing 100 Modern Quilt Blocks and worked on this last week's set of blocks. I wonder if every week I'm going to say, "This is my favorite set yet."



I've only been able to add a few bits of Tula Pink's fabric to my blocks from the Prince Charming and The Birds and the Bees charm packs I had, so I was really excited to get wind of the Tula Pink Charm Square Swap, where I was able to nab the next to last slot. Obviously, I'm hoping most of those charms will find their way into my City Sampler blocks too.

Check out the fun mosaic Tula made of all the blocks in the sew along flickr group

Linking up with Sew Sweetness.

9 comments:

  1. They're a bit like the x plus blocks...addictive little suckers aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! I actually just ordered the book, I just loved seeing everyone's blocks and couldn't help myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh these are on my to-do list tomorrow! Your colors matches are spot on! Which design are you going with, the rainbow from the cover? That's what i'm thinking...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just received the book last week in the mail. Now I HAVE to take a closer look! I love your blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blocks! Love your fabrics, and your right, these are so incredibly addictive!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I especially love block #9, the fabrics that you used and just fabulous! These blocks are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I especially like the blue field study/pb&j block. What a great combination!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these blocks! You are doing an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the effect of that honeycomb background on the top one

    ReplyDelete