- My Sew Ready to Play project - top priority this week as 'my day' is next week; quilting is in progress.
- My Patchwork, Please project - next in priority as 'my day' is yet this month; fabrics chosen and that's about it.
- Improv Slice and Insert Quilt - on my Q3 FAL list; blocks are done, next is to figure out arrangement for the quilt top.
- Star Bright quilt for 100 Quilts for Kids charity quilt drive - fabric is cut; this will be quick enough once I get to it.
- Polaroid Quilt - on my Q3 FAL list; haven't touched in a while, and still have no idea about layout.
- September bee blocks - unfortunately haven't given these a thought. Yet.
As far as other randomness, I did join an unusual swap, Amy/sukie80's URHere Swap, where we'll be swapping the new "You Are Here" Starbucks mugs. I luckily found mine to swap today. Now to make a little something to send with it!
It's been super fun to watch the progress of the projects in the Falling for Modern Maples flickr group. Here's a peek!
Pretty cool, huh? I just can't get enough of these!
It all begins September 30, and if you're interested in hand-crafted purses at all, you won't want to miss it!
To wrap things up, just a little reminder to check out your favorite color palette site now and then. I happen to follow Design Seeds on facebook and thoroughly enjoy their regular posts - both for the photography and the color inspiration.
So there's an arbitrary list for you. Happy Thursday!
Linking up with Really Random Thursday.