And then there were the quilts - a mini for the Riley Blake Challenge, which I like to call, "Riley Blake Meets Mango" . . .
and my proudest accomplishment of the month, "Unlocked", my City Sampler quilt!All in all, it was a very good month. And as I'm looking back through these photos, I see what a variety of actual quilting I have done:
- straight-line in organic increments on the runner
- a wavy machine-stitch on the pillows
- even straight-line on the Kindle covers
- matchstick + geometric on "Riley Blake Meets Mango"
- a wavy zig-zag machine-stitch on "Pluses"
- a spiral on "Unlocked"
For some reason, that makes me very, very happy.