Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Bunny

With quilts in various stages of development, I just had to take a little break when I came across the Bunny Pouch Tutorial by Listen to the birds sing. Seriously, TOO cute!
Yes, I took a short-cut and drew on bunny's face rather than embroidered it. And yes, I'm ruining the surprise for daughter dear, but luckily grandgirl doesn't read blogs yet. I decided to go ahead and post this little Easter goodie now while there's still time for you to make one for your own special little one. You know you want to, don't you?

18 comments:

  1. I am making a bunch of these, No faces, because sometimes I make for the granddaughters and the DIL's want one too. they are fun and easy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest thing ever. Your grand baby is lucky indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute, loved it when I saw it on instagram! I know she'll love it too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh this is the sweetest! She will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so cute! And she won't notice that the face is not embroidered ;) What a sweet little project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! And my drawing is probably neater than my embroidery anyway so I think your shortcut is genius. I'm sure she will be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! I am all for skipping embroidery, it's not nearly as fun as sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So precious Debbie! Sewing for grandkids is the best. And speaking of the best, how great that your daughter quilts and sews and blogs too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am just about to make this and was glad to see that you drew the face! I was feeling like I might now have time to sew it on! It is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is super cute! I would have drawn on the face, too. Instant gratification!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous, thank you for the link.

    ReplyDelete