The Julia Cardigan that I started on a sew day with daughter dear got finished, though it didn't fit me, due to my own lack of attention to the sizing. But it did fit Rachel, so all is well and good.
Next up was a quilt made with bee blocks from the Always Bee Learning Bee. I had 50+ half rectangle triangle blocks as well as fabric to make a few more. A quilt with this layout was the plan.
recent post, the plan changed, much to my delight. Honestly I hadn't much passion for this project when I pulled the blocks out of my stash last week, but all that's changed. I'm really pleased at the exploration that happened, the layout I settled on, and the quilt in general.
Last was my happiest finish of all. I started with a stack of Cross Stitch blocks in hand and a vague notion of what they might become.
a tribute to my grandma who taught me to sew oh so long ago.
So yay for finishes. I took the time to look back over the entire year of the Finish-A-Long and discovered I completed 14 projects of 16 on my lists on time (Q1: 5/5; Q2: 3/4; Q3: 3/4; Q4: 3/3). The best news there is that one unfinished project got finished between lists; the second is the cross-stitch quilt above that got added to a new quarter. SO 15 projects total. Now to decide what to sew next!