The fabric chosen was Dear Stella's sunburst stripe in dove and the pattern, blank slate pattern's raleigh romper. It went together pretty smoothly, though I did have to hunt down my machine's user guide to remind myself how to make button holes and sew on buttons. It was also the first time I used snap tape, which was definitely easier and quicker than sewing them on individually.
The custom design on the front was made to look similar to a purchased romper my goddaughter had seen but wasn't available in baby's size. Thankfully, my basic sewing experience made that go together neatly as well.
So yeah, I stressed out a bit over this considering the holiday timing, the tiny size, and the special nature of the occasion, and obviously I shouldn't have depended on my phone's camera, but otherwise I was pleased with the result, and boy did sweet William look precious in it this morning for his big day.