How can it already be the end of Q1 of the 2016 FAL?! Remember, the 2016 FAL is now global - a community of bloggers across the world are jointly hosting the FAL, and you can link your Q1 finishes with any of us and they'll appear on each blog!
- Jess - Elven Garden Quilts - Australia [elvengardenquilts]
- Stacey - SLO Studio - Canada [slostudio]
- Jennie - Clover & Violet - USA [cloverandviolet]
- Helen - Archie the Wonder Dog - UK
- Nicky - Mrs. Sew and Sow - UK [nickyeglinton]
- Rhonda - Rhonda's Ramblings - USA [rhondatherambler]
- Leanne - She Can Quilt - Canada [shecanquilt]
- Cindy - Fluffy Sheep Quilting - Ireland [fluffysheepquilting]
- Debbie - A Quilter's Table - USA [aquilterstable] me!
- April 1 - Leanne - She Can Quilt - Improv Herringbone Table Runner
- April 2 - Cindy - Fluffy Sheep Quilting - Napkins
- April 3 - Nicky - Mrs. Sew and Sow - Quilt as You Go Technique
- April 4 - Jennie - Clover & Violet - Cell Phone/IDHolder
- April 5 - Rhonda - Rhonda's Ramblings - Dressed Up Pillowcases
- April 6 - Stacey - SLO Studio - Fabric Printing
Let's review just a few guidelines and then start linking up!
- Add one link for each of your Q1 finishes. If you want to link a round up post of all your finishes, use that link to enter one of your finishes and then link the rest of your finishes separately. So one link per finish, each an entry into the randomly chosen prize draws. If you link up your finishes early and then have a last minute one, just add it later. They don't all have to be done at the same time.
- Please make sure that the photo or blog post you link up contains a link or reference back to your original Q1 list so that we can verify your entry.
- Be active in the FAL community by checking out the links of others and commenting. We all need encouragement so let's celebrate each other's accomplishments. Follow the 2016 Finish-A-Long Facebook page or @finishalong on Instagram, and tag any photos #2016fal. Feel free to grab the 2016 FAL button at the top of this post if you like.
- Just so you know, the FAL hosts will also be linking their finishes to share in the community, but will not be eligible for any of the prizes.
The Q1 Finishes linky will stay open through April 7. Prizes will be awarded as soon as all the entries and verified and will be posted on each host blog. Also, start making your Q2 FAL lists any time, as the Q2 list link opens on April 8!