First up was my Seattle MQG improv BOM which I was still in the process of designing at the start of the quarter.
I ended up adding more skinny improv spikes along the left side, bringing it up to a size I was happy with (68" x 82"). Asking my guild-mate Matt Macomber/@odditease quilt it was a stroke of genius on my part, and he really brought the quilt to life. I call it Improv Alliance and still can't stop staring at it!
The Patchwork Forest quilt, using the Modern Christmas Tree block tutorial by Amy/Diary of a Quilter, very nearly did not get completed in time!
Making up the 100 blocks I needed wasn't the problem, but keeping on top of the process was. But whew! I took the last stitch in the binding on the final link-up day, and that made me a happy camper. Timing and weather didn't allow for an all-out photoshoot for my Uncommon Forest, but honestly, I'm just glad to have her done!
So now it's time to start a fresh new quarter and see what's up next!