After a great FNSI finishing up my Supernova top, my quilting this weekend went downhill from there.
First, I decided to tackle stippling my little Coming Home quilt - pretty much made TO STIPPLE. A have been so scared of stippling, even took a machine quilting class with that in mind, PRACTICED (though honestly, not in a few weeks), and I really want to master this! Things started out well . . .
Second was facing the next steps with my Supernova, neither of which I enjoy - piecing the backing and basting. I had lots of odds and ends of my batiks left, and thought I would use those to piece the back. Unfortunately, they were all different sizes, so basically, I just started piecing them together. Ok, so I'm not really happy with this either:
I have some ideas on how to quilt this project, so after I face the dreaded basting, that'll be next.
Confessions over. Today's a new day.