You will find some form of gray in most of my blocks, which was my attempt at tying things all together. Backing is dearStella's Gridlock in navy . . .
. . . and binding ended up very scrappy. I actually used my lengths of left-over binding bits, plus added in a fresh cut of Michael Miller's Clown Stripe, also in navy. So you'll see a mix of the navy, medium blue, gray, and the scrap-friendly Clown Stripe in black as well.
Quilting, though it's hard to see in these post-wash photos, is a horizontal straight-line, every 3/4". I used Aurifil 50wt #2021 (Natural White), which is what is in my machine 90% of the time. It tied everything together without standing out too much - one of its consistently fine qualities.
Even though I used about every delay tactic at my disposal, thankfully this one is now complete, and sadly, that scrap basket is as full as ever. So be it.