I kind of forgot my original plan once the blocks started coming in, and when I put them all on the design wall, I arranged them 'square'. A friend happened to stop by and saw them and mentioned how she thought they'd look good set on point, and lightbulb! I remembered that was what I had meant to do. So I rearranged them, made a couple more blocks to fill in gaps, and set to work cutting setting triangles. I referred to this resource for the calculations needed.
Quilting was done with Aurifil 50wt #2021 (Natural White) in a serpentine stitch cross-hatch, leaving the quilt very soft and cuddly. Binding was most more of those Michael Miller Ta Dots, accented with just a bit of Carolyn Friedlander's Architextures crosshatch print.
Seeing as this sweet finish will be heading soon to Restore Innocence, Faith Circle's chosen charity, I washed it right up, and had it in the car throughout our busy weekend, just in case we found a setting for a quick photo shoot. Finally, heading home after our last commitment, I noticed a neighborhood park with a charming trellis which suited our needs perfectly. The end.