Monday, August 8, 2016

Crosscut Showing Two

Hope you enjoyed the first round of Crosscut Quilt-Along finishes! They just keep coming! I love that after seeing all the Crosscut process photos in their Instagram feeds, more folks joined in this last weekend. But meanwhile, here's another batch of awesome finishes, with a little surprise use of the project piece at the end of this post! Be sure and click through to see more of these makers, and maybe even find a few new ones to follow!

















I'm so pleased at how personal these projects are, and how much folks are enjoying the technique. Very fun!

13 comments:

  1. Great assortment of finish photos! Mine is on the blog today -- and I already have ideas for another version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, I am joining in the fun too, but a bit late. Put me in the caboose! My CrossCut will be a quilt for my daughter for Christmas and I am just loving the process! I have 12 more blocks to make today and then I will CUT them apart....eek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes each one made creatively different by its Maker.

    tushay3 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to pick a favorite, but they are all so beautiful and unique, they are all my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore these Cross Cut quilts - I did say too many projects on the go and this would have to wait, don't think it's going to waiting more than a few days!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really stunning! Hard to pick a favorite but I do have one! But not going to tell!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You started a great project, all finishes are very nice, and you got so many people sewing this quilt, that is a great achievment!
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have to be thrilled at the results of your Crosscut QAL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great batch. I hope you will keep showing them as they get done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These make me want to cancel my plans for the afternoon and start raiding my stash.

    ReplyDelete