Tuesday, April 4, 2017

2017 Finish-A-Long :: Q2 List

Though I'm got some new projects on my mind, there are two that are in progress and will be first up for Q2 of the Finish-A-Long:

This stitch and flip quilt has been set aside for a while, and I'm really anxious to get back to it - especially the quilting. I've actually got half of the rows pieced, so it shouldn't take too long to make good progress on it.



I also have February' Faith Circle quilt to do. Inspired by Pantone Color of the Year Greenery, we used Jodi/Tales of Cloth's Squash Blossom block tutorial. I decided on layout and have the blocks arranged next to my machine to begin piecing the rows.


So just two wips for Q2, and hopes are high!

Lining up with 2017 Finish-A-Long Q2!

14 comments:

  1. These are both great looking but I love the stitch and flip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. both great projects! you got this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stitch and flip has really caught my eye! Can you tell me the size of this quilt? Gorgeous arrangement of the blocks and fab color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stitch and flip quilt is awesome! Good luck with your finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and flow of your stitch and flip! and all those green fabrics in your second quilt are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just have to agree with all the other comments, the stitch and flip is wonderful, love it. Good Luck with your WIPs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your finishes Debbie ! The stitch and flip is awesome and I'm looking forward to seeing it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have all the confidence in the world that you will finish these two quilts!

    BTW I figured out why my comments aren't showing up. If I'm on my phone and click through Bloglovin, apparently I'm leaving a comment on Bloglovin and it doesn't show here. So who knows where it shows up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Debbie~ As usual your quilts are amazingly creative--God has blessed you! I especially love the visual fluid movement of your stitch and turn Q. It is like a spring stream rushing down the mountainside! Good Work. Hope all is well with you all. Greetings and blessings to you, hubby, lovely GG, your kiddos and sweet grandgirl. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can totally tackle these projects! That stitch and flip project is so striking! I keep going back to that photo - I love the way it draws you in and the movement that is created from the placement of those fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are both SO pretty. Good luck for Q2!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely projects. Wishing you a lot of fun and some progress (or finishes?) with them. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally doable! That first one - still makes my heart skip a beat. So, so, so cool!

    ReplyDelete