Monday, December 30, 2013

Prepare To Be Inspired

When I began A Quilter’s Table nearly three years ago, it was all about community. Getting more involved in the online quilting community has brought new friendships my way, opportunities and challenges I could not have foreseen, and in addition to all that goodness has been major inspiration. It’s been more than “oh, isn’t that pretty.” It’s been more like “OH! I just have to try that!” or "How clever is that!?" or many times, a jaw-dropping "Oh My Gosh!!" Plain and simple, the inspiration I have found through all of you moved me into creative overdrive.

With that said, it’s a pleasure indeed to be able to present the series 31 Inspiring Quilters” as a part of sew mama sew's January Quilting Month. Beginning January 1, and continuing through the month, an inspiring quilter will be highlighted each day over on sew mama sewSo stay tuned! Follow along! And be inspired.

16 comments:

  1. Oh, thanks for the 'heads-up' Debbie! Which day should I be looking out for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, will look forward to seeing who you've come up with :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so looking forward to reading your series!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! I love what you share on Facebook, most of which I would miss without you! Thank you so much for continuing to share who inspires you and to inspire others yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to follow along all month! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sew mama Sew is lucky to have such a bright and cheerful blogger as you. You are also so prolific it has been fun getting to know you and all your projects online even though I'm lucky to have met you in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And you must be the first one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's awesome! Congratulations! Can't wait to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Debbie! That sounds fantastic! Happy NEW Year and thank you for this year! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! So happy to read this. Have a great 2014 (definitely will be with this smashing start!).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds fun . . .look forward to be inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so exciting and such a great idea! I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete