Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Milan Views


Hands down, one of the best things about putting a pattern out into blogland is seeing what others do with it. So when Milan blocks started showing up, you can bet I was paying attention!


I asked some of the Summer Sampler participants if I could share their version of the Milan block. 


Just look at their color choices.... how they tweaked the placement or added a bit of the unexpected.


Seeing them make Milan their own is just so gratifying.


So we're on to a new block this week, but I couldn't resist sharing some of the fun we're having on the Summer Sampler Road Trip!

7 comments:

  1. It is so fun to get to see how others interpret a design. I love the details each maker put into their work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's such a versatile block!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are all so good! must really make you smile

    ReplyDelete
  4. Khquilts' version on point is nice, lots of fun here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a grogeous block first of all and seeing the different color versions makes it that much better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! They make me wish I'd been adventurous except I was being pretty adventurous (for me) just joining up. And, I have to say, I'm really very happy with what I've done just sticking to the suggested color palette. I really love this block.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is such fun to see a pattern with different colors, they all look great.

    ReplyDelete