Monday, September 30, 2024

September Fabric Usage

Guess what?! I didn't bring in an inch of fabric this month! To be honest, I WANTED to. There is a new line I'm itching to select a few pieces from, as well as several solids I need to restock. 

But I forced myself to wait a few weeks, as I knew my usage wouldn't be that great. Taking a vacation was awesome, but it doesn't help the productivity does it? 😉 So other than bee and BOM blocks and backings for a couple of embroidery samplers, all the fabric used was for the chair quilt - top and back. And that's ok!

September Fabric Usage

Used up: 6.45 yards [5.15 projects + 1.3 recycled/donated]
Brought in: 0.0 yards 
Net: -6.45 yards

2 comments:

  1. You're right, 'That's okay!' I love reading all the color names on your paper tags. That's why I read interior design books, to see all sorts of colors and their 'names' in action.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I'm curious which fabric line is speaking to you. I'm glad you had a great vacation, and waiting just a bit to bring in some fabric makes sense to me. :)

    ReplyDelete