Wednesday, March 23, 2011

W.i.P. Wednesday

Finished Projects Nothing completed to show this week due to vacation, but . . .

Ongoing projects
Block-a-palooza quilt along - There are now 16 blocks, though I don't have #16 done yet. Top priority when I get back to my sewing room. Layout to be released on Thursday!

coming home using  Origins by BasicGrey. Had hoped to get farther on this, but so far it's turning out great. Still needs a border or two before quilting.

New Projects
Joined the Supernova Quilt Along with Lee of Freshly Pieced. I've been able to pick out fabric for the quilt along while on vacation, so that is progress!


(If per chance the fabrics make you think of water, specifically the beautiful Pacific Ocean, that is terrific!) I'll most likely be adding a few more fabrics to these 16, including my solids . . .

Need to do
Cappuccino Bali Pop quilt.

Stash quilt - Sew Katie Did's zig zag quilt. Hoping to use fabrics from my Scrap Swap, as well as dig into my stash. I have already received one Scrap Swap package, and am looking forward to seeing the rest soon!

Aneela Hoey's Comic Strip Quilt using sherbet pips - an obvious choice!

A birthday quilt for my daughter - I know the pattern, but what jelly roll? (hint, hint, sis...)

Black and red table topper/runner for my Mom's friend.

Quilts for our siblings. I talked to one sib this week about making a quilt for her, and she said she'd like to pick out the pattern and fabric, so I'll continue that conversation soon . . .

The last project from the Pioneer Women Sewing Circle.

That's all for now! Head on over to Freshly Pieced to see more great works in progress!

7 comments:

  1. Those are great fabrics for the Supernova QAL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fabrics. I'll be seeing more of you at the quilt along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fabric choices for the Supernova, so great! I need to go dig and see if I can join that quilt-along also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fabrics for the Supernova!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful fabrics for the quilt along -- definitely makes me think of the Pacific!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful fabrics for the Supernova quilt, that's going to be gorgeous when it's completed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, I didn't realize your fabric for your Supernova was from Hawaii! How fun! Makes me like it that much more. : )

    Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete