Monday, May 23, 2011

Just Swell

Why is it? You have oodles of projects to work on, but what you really want is to start something "not even on the list" new? Well I am quite the fan of Camille Roskelley of Simplify. When I saw her new patterns this weekend, I was immediately drawn to "Just Swell." I've been wanting to make a cover for my machine for a while, and "Just Swell" seemed perfect. I dug into my stash and so far, have the first pieced strip done.
My machine is off for its annual check-up, so once it's back home all clean and sparkly, I'll keep it that way with a new quilty cover!

3 comments:

  1. I love it Debbie and completely understand about starting new projects, I am afraid I will be starting a few new ones too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fantastic! I can't wait to see it when you are done!

    ReplyDelete