Monday, May 2, 2011

Stash

It's been a while since I posted a Stash post. Basically, I haven't added to it in quite a while. But this last week I have added:
~ Some Denyse Schmidt prints that are all the rage at JoAnn Fabrics. I hadn't really planned to, but when I saw them, I really liked the greens and blues, so I purchased my favorites of those.
~ When I was purchasing my backing and binding fabric for my sherbet pips quilt on Sew Delightful Fabrics, I came across some Marshmallow Malt Eggs from It's a Hoot on sale, so decided to grab a bit of that too.
~ Lastly, knowing I would have quite a few pips jelly roll strips left-over, I bought a KONA bundle to coordinate with the Sherbet Pips from Sew Fresh Fabrics.
More quilty fun to be had!
(Just fyi, both of the Etsy shops mentioned above are great online vendors!)

2 comments:

  1. Well...what do you think about that curry color now that you have it in your hands?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fabrics! Can't wait to see what you make with them. I especially like the way you photographed them.

    ReplyDelete