So I'm a bit behind in the Patchwork, Please sew along. Which I'm actually pretty much ok with, considering we've been busy (and out of town) with really lovely family times. But I do have a finish to share - the scrappy box I started before we left.
To be honest, I made a couple of unintended tweaks to the project . . . ever think you know what to do so you kind of skip reading the instructions, Yeah, me too.
Pellon's Peltex 71F by the way). I figured 'oh well' as they seemed plenty sturdy. I was in such a rush to get the ends lined up with the sides, though, that I forgot to insert the interfacing as I'd fully planned on doing correctly. When it came time for the bottom, I decided 2 layers of Peltex would be even better than 1, and I'm happy with that decision. So even though my method was a little different, the box stands nice, and I've already discovered the perfect use for it in my studio - as a gathering spot for my collection of charm packs.