Monday, October 28, 2013

Subject and Composition

Looking back, I totally missed both the assignment and the link up for the September Quilt Photography workshop at Plum and June. But since I enjoyed August's session so much, I thought I'd at least focus on the topic momentarily.

We were given a list of words and phrases, and while keeping in mind the elements of subject and composition, were to share photos illustrating our interpretation of them. Each photo was to tell its story without needing any written explanation. So without further ado . . .

A Typical Day


Makes Me Smile


Favorites


Relaxing

Peaceful


Frustration


Color Palette Inspiration


Quilt Design Inspiration


Appreciation

Imagine


My Style



Previous assignments:


Plum and June

12 comments:

  1. The quilting is lovely. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice word association. I didn't even know Plum and June had this going on, thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so intrigued by "imagine"! These are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fantastic, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally missed the September linkup too, where did September go? I especially love your "makes me smile" photo, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos are beautiful, but I forgot all about them when I saw those lovely stacks of colour coded fabric. <3
    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! The mug rug shot is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a little scared of your frustration ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I missed the September assignment too. I spent to long thinking what those words meant to me. Your photos are very expressive and personal at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pictures, I like the mug rug one the best. Looks like a great challenge. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete