Monday, October 14, 2013

Zakka Along 2.0 :: The Finale

Seriously, how can the Zakka Along 2.0 :: Patchwork, Please sew along be over? I know many of you will be missing it, just like I will. Fast-paced? Certainly. But worth every second of sewing, and doing it along with you all has been a blast.

We say farewell with a bang - over 30 Prettified Pincushions were linked up on last week's post. Here's a smattering - check out all the others either in the flickr group or the Pinterest page.


And for our final prizes:
  • And finally, hop on over to LRstitched where Lindsey will announce who won the grand prize by making all 19 projects!

A big thank you to Lindsey for all she put into the sew along, and for inviting me to co-host with her. Thank you to Ayumi for her awesome book and encouragement along the way. And thank you to our many generous sponsors and enthusiastic bloggers, who made each week extra fun. It's been great.


12 comments:

  1. So cute! I wasn't as productive as last year but I enjoyed it anyway. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the best time with my first sew-along! I really enjoyed seeing everyone's finished goodies and learning new things :) Thanks for everything! Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all the winners. This sew along has been lovely and so inspiring. I love the book and will be returning here when I get a chance to make more of the projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad it is over and wishing I had more time to make more of the projects. It was fun though, and I can't wait to see how many people made all the projects from the book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all the winners! It has been so much fun sewing along with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job by all the organisers and participants :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you and Lindsey so much for your awesome job of hosting this wonderful sew along, Debbie! It went by in the blink of an eye and was a lot of fun.

    Thanks to all the lovely sponsors for their amazing generosity and great prizes.

    Cheers to all the inspiring finishes in the Flickr group. I know I'll continue to revisit the group, especially since there's more I'd like to sew from Ayumi's fab book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the winners, and I am sad that the sew along is over. I really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Debbie, without you and Lindsey, this sew-along would not have been as fun and successful! I thank you guys so very much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so, so much to you and Lindsey for this super fun sew along. It was my first attempt at such a thing and I thought it very well organized, clear, and most of all fun and supportive! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete