Saturday, February 6, 2016

Out and About

It seemed this last week I saw photoshoots I loved nearly every day! So you get a large dose in this post. I've been asked why I don't tell what I like about each photo, and let me just say I prefer to let the quilts and the photoshoots speak for themselves. In a nutshell, these are all shots that gave me a 'wow' moment when I saw them, and of course that could be for a variety of reasons - and quite possibly different for me than for you. So for now, take them in simply labeled, and of course I've credited them all - with links to blogs or Instagram profiles and specific blog or Instagram posts, if you want to explore further. All photos are used with permission.

Triangle Quilt by Suzy/Suzy Quilts [suzyquilts]


Heart Quilt by Lucy and Layla/[lucyandlayla]

Urban Quilt by Nicola/[hhhomemade]

Together Quilt by Daisy/ants to sugar [antstosugar]

Quilt with The Calder by Catherine/[cmbhusker]

Like a Flock of Parrots into the Night by Heidi/sapere aude [heidiobermeyer]

You can see my previous photoshoot posts here: That One Last Step and Getting Back Outside. And all these and many more are in my pin board Photoshoots. Enjoy.

20 comments:

  1. Wow - a lot of people have finished beautiful quilts and photographed them beautifully. They have all found stunning backdrops for their quilt displays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty pictures and quilts! Thanks for sharing Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulously inspiring quilty photoshoots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Love the quilt with the
    Calder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not are there some fabulous quilts, but some brave and adventurous quilt holders out there! St Paul's Cathedral! What a great idea Debbie! And so inspiring! Thanks for sharing these photos and quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Photographing quilts is so challenging for me. Thanks for sharing these gems!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fabulous group of quilt photos. So glad you're sharing these. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing these - there are some great shots! Very inspiring as well, not just the quilts but the idea of getting the quilts "out and about".

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all such beautiful quilts and photos, thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a nice variety of quilt photos. Makes me stop and think about how to photograph my own quilts. I haven't been able to take outdoor pictures because of the rain we've had lately. I think my favorite is Urban Quilt because of the people looking. For me, it's difficult to overcome the embarrassment of public photos! Thanks for sharing such a nice collection.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another beautiful installment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing these photos. They're all beautiful and inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a lot of eye candy. Beautiful quilts shot beautifully!!!
    http://sewpreetiquilts.blgspot.com/

    ReplyDelete