Monday, October 10, 2016

2016 Finish-A-Long :: Q4 List

I am one of the lucky few in that I don't have that many w.i.p.s hanging around. There's only one that I didn't include here - those Polaroid blocks that have languished for so long but can't seem to catch my interest. So here's what does have my interest and/or is a commitment with a deadline:

1. Bee Sewcial bacon quilt - The top is nearly done! I need to make a backing and get quilting. This is one at the top of my list right now.



2. Improv log cabin - The top is done, but I need to make a backing. I'm overwhelmed by the size of it, but anxious to finish this one before long too.


3. Here's the one with a deadline. Pat Bravo is hosting a blog hop for her new line, Heartland. As you see, I have a bundle of fabric, and I know what I want to do with it. As soon as the bacon quilt top comes off the design wall, this one's going up.


4. And finally, I'm really hoping to have my Seattle MQG improv BOM quilt done before the end of the year. There's another block assignment or two to come, but otherwise I'm caught up, and am pretty confident I'll be psyched enough to finish this one up come December or so.



Four is usually a pretty good number for me for a FAL quarter, so hoping for the best!

Linking up with Q4!

10 comments:

  1. All such amazing projects! I cannot wait to see them all done, especially those log cabins! Have fun with these! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be great to watch you work on completing these, as each one speaks to me in such a different way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list Debbie! Good luck with it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with yout finishes! I like all of them already - bit it'll be great to see them quilted and bound :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a lovely list! I wish you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely projects on your list! Can't decide if I like the log cabin or the improv BOM quilt better... too good to pick one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice list! You are so quick, you'll get it all done! Good to see you and laugh the hardest I've laughed in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have some beautiful projects there Debbie, I will look forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete