Monday, December 11, 2017

The Gift-Giving Frenzy


In the most recent issue of The Scrap Basket, I did a round-up of sewn items perfect for gift-giving. Of course, I'm not the only one thinking in that vein, so I'm sharing a few more ideas here, as I also gather up links for other great gift lists I've seen across blogland. In the mix you'll find purchased gifts for sewers and creative business owners as well. Consider it a round-up of round-ups!


The Color Block Pouch tutorial by Svetlana/s.o.t.a.k handmade




More ideas? Do tell! About as far as I've gotten is a handful of gift-bags!

6 comments:

  1. These are great ideas! Thanks for all the links. Now if I only had time to sew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog was so nice and very attractive to see,thanks for sharing with us,keep sharing more...

    http://www.grsshoes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that pouch! I just found a book I got after Christmas last year and it's full of fun little projects that I want to try. I'm going to make one tonight! I want to look at your links to those lists, as well! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pillow is beautiful and I love the color block pouch concept. Thanks for picking some inspiration for us :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the links! I make 1 sewn item for all the ladies in my life every year and this year, thanks to you, they are all getting a Color Block Pouch! :-)

    ReplyDelete