Tuesday, June 16, 2026

Weave Got This! :: :: Blocks 6A + 6B

With this month's block assignment, we're over half-way through with this year's Seattle MQG BOM! And for the first time, my blocks used both the main and accent colors together.


There's actually a lighter orange that didn't get used this time, but still. It's fun to see more of a color variety in these blocks. Mirror-image blocks can get confusing, but this time they went together so quick and easy, there's not a seam-ripper in sight!

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for blocks going together quickly and easily, and it's definitely fun to see almost all of the colors together in these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is that!! That will be interesting to see the finished project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo... so good! I was extremely tempted to join Seattle MQG this year, simply to have access to the BOM. It looks like a good one! But I can't feasibly attend virtual meetings when, for me, they would begin at 10 PM. Otherwise... I'm glad you're participating in making this quilt.

    ReplyDelete