Once again, guild members were clamoring for an early release of the October BOM instructions - in time for a guild retreat - and our leaders happily complied. Though I incorrectly expected top finishing instructions, what we got was instructions to assemble four quadrants. And honestly, that was plenty!
So we were shown how to create two quadrants like the one shown above, and two like the one below.
The quadrants are good-sized! Each measures 27.5" x 39.5" unfinished. Just for fun, I put all four quadrants up on the design wall. I'm not sure at all that this will be the final layout, but it was fun to see them all together! And just a note, the colors of the quadrants in the photos above are more true, taken outside, than those below, taken in the late afternoon studio. But either way, it's looking good, and I look forward to finishing a quilt top come November.



No comments:
Post a Comment