Unbelieveably, the year is three-quarters over, and it's time for the third quarterly check in with Melanie Meyer @mellmeyer. I'll keep things simple and report on my quilting finishes for the quarter.
July - September 2026 Quilts
Gotta say, I'm pretty happy with what I've been able to accomplish this last quarter. Five of the six quilts I made were made primarily from scraps, and that feels very good.- Stackables - a scrap quilt inspired by Ophelia Pang's @opheliapangg Stacking Stools. I'd been wanting to try that block for ages.
- Tangled Strings - scrappy strings inspired by Free Form Quilts & Patchwork by Jessie Cutts @cuttsandsons.
- Overmuch - made of so many scrappy grab&piece blocks.
- plethora - all the purple scraps were used in this one.
- Elate - made during the Elate QAL with Carolyn Friedlander and her latest fabric line, Memento.
- Slim Pickings - A bit of an interlude, which used the last of the warm solid scraps in the scrap basket.
Even with all that, I still have solid scraps gracing the bottom of the scrap basket. I'm kind of hoping to see the bottom before Q4 is over!
Linking up with Melanie and her 2026QuiltingCheckIn Q3 Link-Up!







No comments:
Post a Comment