Friday, June 8, 2012

A {summer} Table Tidbit :: The Prize

It seems high time to have a little Tuesday at the {summer} Table prize post, don't you think? All the details about this celebration of the summer table can be found here. (Basically, link up a recipe or anything else related to the table!) The linky will be open through Thursday, June 28 Wednesday, June 27. On Friday, June 29 Thursday, June 28, I'll choose one random winner from all of the link-ups on the June 5 post HERE. And if you missed last Tuesday's post, feel free to link up before next Tuesday rolls around!

Meanwhile, the prize for one lucky winner will include:
2 large potholders made with Malka Dubrawsky's "A Stitch in Color"

 A Salt Sampler from my favorite salt store

A multi pack of Frixion marking pens (iron the marks away - awesome!)

 15 zippers from my Zip-It stash . . . 10-7" zips and 5-14"

 And lastly, it wouldn't be a summer giveaway without a Summersville charm pack!

Hope you join in the summer fun at Tuesday at the {summer} Table!

Revised link closure dates - sorry for my miscalculation when creating the linky!

11 comments:

  1. Oh, what fun! I will be hunting out a special Aussie recipe just for you Deb! Not sure those salts will get past Australian customs though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo, am I right that I can link up my pie now, even though it's not dessert week? And can we enter more than once throughout the month? I want a shot at your prize pack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In response to the above comments, we'll talk about shipping details depending on who wins and YES, link up that pie, and link up every week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome prices. Somebody will be very lucky... I love your salt selection. How fun to have a gourmet salt store. And your potholders are of course awesome too..... but you already know that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prizes AND yummy food? Does it get any better? (No. No it does NOT!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't you the generous one, Debbie! What a fun prize pack!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sweet! i need to get my apron on! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh those prizes are GREAT! I need to get in gear and link up!

    ReplyDelete