Saturday, December 1, 2012

Fresh Sewing Day

Whew. November seemed much more normal. Yeah, I made mostly littles, but overall the energy and excitement to sew was back, and I felt much more myself.

The Ruby Star Wrap-Along started up, and I managed to make three of the projects so far. I especially enjoyed using that Field Study in the large tote. 
Bee blocks were a real pleasure this month, as were making several blocks for Hurricane Sandy Help!
I stitched up several small projects also, revisiting the making of potholders (more in the plans), a couple of lined drawstring bags (also more in the works for Christmas), and made my first item of clothing in years - a little skirt for grandgirl.
Lastly, I actually finished a quilt! It's been two months since I've had a quilt finish. So even though it's a baby size, it IS a Mod Pop, and is quite the satisfactory finish.
So I actually feel relief in looking back over last month. And am excited to face the next.
Linking up with Fresh Sewing Day.

13 comments:

  1. You have the best pictures of that stunning Mod Pop! I love all your other makes, especially that large butterfly bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie! You have had very productive November with beautiful sewings! I wish you wonderful December! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Mod Pop quilt!!! It is on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, lots of gorgeous stuff here! I love the purple in the Mod Pod, and the Brr looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Debbie. Another stellar month! I'm thinking you about have Christmas covered??

    ReplyDelete
  6. As usual - it is all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many fabulous project last month Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fabulous month, Debbie! Can't wait to see what you stitch up in December!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always get so much done in a month, Debbie! I especially love seeing all your bee blocks together -- beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Mod Pop is awesome!! Love the purple :)

    ReplyDelete