Wednesday, December 5, 2012

W.i.P. Wednesday

The highlight of this last sewing week was a happy finish, so of course I had to start some new projects! There's lots swirling around in my head this W.i.P. Wednesday, with Christmas just around the corner, and plenty of projects I'd still like to make!

Completed Projects
Mod Pop - It's done! See here for the full post and oodles of pics. Meanwhile, I thought I'd share a view of it all washed, dried, and crinkly!

Ruby Star Wrapping - I've done separate posts for the Perfect Wine Wrap and Little Snack Sack and mini.

Ongoing projects
Christmas lap quilt - The top is done! Backing is pieced, binding is made, now I just need to start quilting.
Christmas lap quilt 

Modern Crosses quilt - No progress here, but it's next in line, quilt-wise!

Snack Sack minis - A dozen more are cut out and ready to whip up.

Falling Flakes stocking - All the pieces are cut out and I'm looking forward to getting going on this fun pattern by imagine gnats.

Upcoming projects
* Christmas!
* December do.Good Stitches blocks
* more frame purses
* Ruby Star Wrapping
* Binary quilt using blocks from Modern Blocks Bee
* scrappy Metrolink - January?
* Polaroid block projects
* placemats

Linking up with W.i.P. Wednesday.

19 comments:

  1. The Mod Pop looks gorgeous!

    Looks like you have some fab projects planned next too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mod Pod is fabulous! And lots of great things on the go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie! You have beautiful fabircs on your table and what a wonderful quilt that is with the purples! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not much coming up then ;o) Loving the look of the post-wash Mod Pod

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the purple, the curves and the quilting on the first quilt. I really want to try curves but I am a bit intimidated. You have done a GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful- LOVE how the purple turned out :)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As usual such lovely projects. The top on the Christmas quilt is lovely, and I love seeing the Mod Pop up close.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've got some great projects coming up! Love the Mod Pop :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! The Christmas top is done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Boy have you ever been busy! Love the looks of all the new projects, of course your mod pop is something to be very proud of, and wow, that Christmas strip quilt is looking amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks great Debbie. Wonderful quilting on Mod Pop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. all these fun projects, so very lovely!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like the colours and style of your Christmas Lap quilt - love your Mod Pop too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for stopping by Freshly Pieced and for your nice comments.

    I'm glad to know there's someone else who just would rather wait until December to get the Christmas mojo on.

    Fun to see your Mod Pop! I've been following along on several blogs and yours is lovely. I also have to say that I covet your Weck jars--wonderful things to have around.

    Elizabeth E.
    opquilt.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm excited to see your new stocking! :) Everything else looks wonderful of course.

    ReplyDelete