Tuesday, January 29, 2013

W.i.P. Wednesday

Considering we were out of town most of the last week, there has been very little sewing done. But I do have several projects nearly finished!

Completed projects
Quiet Book - This project, started as a Christmas gift, was almost done when we left on our little trip, so it didn't take much to finish it up! It'll get it's own post soon.

Ongoing projects
Woodland cross-stitch sampler - I managed to get January's frame and text done on the flight last weekend. Unfortunately, I made a little goof. Pretty sure I'll leave it and move on, hoping it won't be too noticeable in the big scheme of things.

Modern Crosses - This quilt arrived back from the quilter in record time {see progress here}, so I hope to get the binding started this week.

Scrappy Trip Along - No progress. snif. I'm really anxious to get to stitching these blocks together!

Triple-Zip Pouch - I've started but haven't gotten half as far as many of you!

Upcoming projects
* Hubby's Christmas stocking - no progress yet
* Binding for Mod Cross quilt
* plan for FAITH Circle's February quilt
* Emerald mini
* Mod Angles cushion
* flannel pillow for grandgirl
* table topper for mom
* scrappy Metrolink
* x and + blocks {#xplusalong}
* Polaroid block projects
* placemats

Linking up with W.i.P. Wednesday.

18 comments:

  1. Congrats on the finish of that lovely book and the rest looks lovely. You have a pretty fun list too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping to pull fabrics tomorrow for the triple zip ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your quiet book and i want to make some progress on a mega triple zip (i.e., just a little bigger because apparently I carry around too much stuff!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must see if I can get started on my triple zip pouch this weekend! The quiet book looks so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects, Debbie!
    The quilting on modern crosses is gorgeous!
    I need to finish up my current cross stitch sampler so I can consider the sampler you're working on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is so great! I really love that little hedgehog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The quiet book is so cute, I have always wanted to make something like that. And I can't wait to see your scrappy trip along quilt finished up, the colors look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work on finishing a project. Very cute :) I plan to start on my scrappy trip this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That little hedgehog is too stinkin' cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to get started with the triple zip. While I'm cleaning my work space today, I'll have to pull some fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for getting the book done, looking forward to seeing the final product

    ReplyDelete
  12. The quiet book is so sweet and I love how your cross stitching looks so far!

    ReplyDelete
  13. can't wait for the quiet book post, I made two fun books 2 years ago, BUT they certainly didn't have that cute stitching on them!!! Wow, that salad of grilled romaine mmmm I so jealous. Let me know if you duplicate it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. At least you had stitching projects to work on while you were away! Fabulous quilting on the Modern Crosses!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can't wait to see that quiet book!

    ReplyDelete