Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Fresh Sewing Day

Starting the month off with Modern Maple bee blocks got me off on the right foot. Things weren't too stressful in that area, and the littles - gifty bags and bowl cozies - were a fun diversion.

The best part of the month were these two mini quilts though. It was all about improv with Radiancy.
And then the comfort of following a pattern for Still Swooning. The whole process for both projects was extremely gratifying. I like that!
Mini Swoon
And then there was a last-minute finish for do.Good Stitches. Thanks to the girls of FAITH circle for sending such great blocks. I'll give this one a proper reveal post later in the week.

So that's it for March! There's so much in the works for April, I know it will just fly by. Here we go!

Linking up with Fresh Sewing Day.

12 comments:

  1. Everything is so lovely Debbie, I am unable to pick a favourite! You are so productive and creative with all your pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful month, that most recent quilt is great, and I love to se Radiancy again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your do.good.stitches quilt just seems to glow, so pretty! Very successful month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly are productive. I'm watching that "spider web" quilt. I think it's going to be great. And I too love the radiancy in your most recent quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yaeh for a good month. great projects all around but especially heart the god stitches project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful collection of quilts for March. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow so many gorgeous makes! I love that wavy line improv quilting, it's so effective. What a productive month you've had :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do you do it? All so lovely, congrats on your continued success every month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another month of fabulous makes :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabuloso!
    I've just been rereading some of your older posts, and must say, your output is prodigious (as Napoleon Dynamite would say) and so beautiful to see.

    Love seeing all your bee blocks together--and those minis are fabulous, too.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Debbie, you are so prolific and your quilts really shine! I learn something every time I stop over here! Still trying to cram in a Modern Maples to add to your pool.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great month! I love your minis, especially that Radiancy one.

    ReplyDelete