I feel like I started the year with a pretty clean slate, so it's taken some effort to get going again on sewing projects I really want to make. Of course, the Finish-A-Long is good motivation, and yay! I've managed to come up with a list for this quarter!
- First and foremost is a baby quilt due this month! I really can't show much, but trust me, it's in the works!!
- And then another! I enjoyed the baby quilt I made using shecanquilt's Canvas pattern so much, I'm going to use that again. Looks like I haven't gotten too far, but the next step is all cut out.
- Faith Circle's December quilt is another priority. I now have all the blocks from my bee-mates, so I can move forward. I'm really shooting to have this completed by the end of the month.
- Twice at SMQG sewn-item swaps, I've had my hands on a sweet patchwork journal/sketch book, and twice they've been stolen away. snif. So I guess I need to make my own, and a mini Hack Slash block is just the beginning.
- And last is another 'me' project using the Oakshott scraps Cindy/Live A Colorful Life shared with me. It'll be a mini, so how hard could it be?
Even though there's 5 projects on my list, it seems doable. Here's hoping!