- A variety of sizes of zip-loc and other plastic bags; the unboxed ones saved from mailings I've received
- Several sizes of mailing envelopes, both Priority and manila
- A roll of packing tape
- A Sharpie for addressing said packages
- Business cards, which I include in each mailing
- Washi tape to secure plastic bags shut or for decorating envelopes
If you participate in bees or swaps at all, you'll understand why doing what I just did will be so beneficial. Looking at this photo of the inside of my desk drawer, I can count 5(!) different locations in the house (2 outside of my studio) where these items were previously kept. And getting packages ready to mail off has always been a huge chore for me, so hopefully that will no longer be the case. Hmmm. What next?