Monday, April 17, 2017

Minimal Day :: Bias Curves

It's the most amazing thing. But so many in the Seattle MQG are completely smitten with this year's block-of-the-month, figuratively sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for the next block assignment to be revealed. And I'm right with them.


The latest blocks have bias curves, and despite the necessary use of a template for placement, all went very smooth. I happened to already have the suggested 1/2" bias tape maker, so that made easy work of making the tape. And even though I prepped the block elements fully planning on stitching them up on an upcoming road trip, I found them so tempting, I stitched them right up. Here are all my blocks so far. Obviously, I'm anxious to see what's next!!

9 comments:

  1. I am loving how this is growing and enjoying watching from the sidelines, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great! I love following along with your adventures in quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, wow!!! What fun blocks! And I love the fabric you're using, just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting blocks and fabric choice Debbie !

    ReplyDelete
  5. With every block you finish and as the project is growing, it's growing on me. I guess I just didn't have the imagination at the start, but now I understand why you all are eagerly waiting for the next block instructions :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely and what great blocks for the BOM - no wonder you are all enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun blocks! I'm looking forward to seeing how it ends up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see where it's going... awesome!

    ReplyDelete