Monday, September 19, 2011

For the Love of Solids - **Received**

You can't even imagine how thrilled I am! After impatiently waiting to receive my For the Love of Solids swap projects, there was a box on the doorstep tonight! I was so excited! Then I looked at the return address. Hey, I knew that name! I seriously thought it must be something else I wasn't expecting. I mean there was no.way Elizabeth from don't call me betsy could have had my name! But, in fact, yes she did! What an amazing surprise to receive this beautiful mini-quilt and zip pouch from Elizabeth!! It is perfect! Both pieces are exquisite, just so lovely. I am sooo pleased! Thank you, Elizabeth!

5 comments:

  1. Awww, I'm so glad that you were excited to open your package!! I'm so glad they arrived in one piece (well, okay, two pieces) and that you're happy with them :) You were a great swap partner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! The colors are especially cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, they are absolutely beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is kinda like receiving something from a celebrity! Lucky you, it is truly beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete