Tuesday, July 7, 2015

2015 Finish-A-Long: Q2 Finishes

Another quarter of the Finish-A-Long is wrapping up, and it was a race at the end, but I managed to finish up my list. First was my Emphasis table runner that I started at QuiltCon.

I had alot of fun quilting this one and it holds such great memories of the class with Carolyn Friedlander.

Then there was our guild paint chip challenge quilt.

18" square, my Through the Looking Glass was just one 'block' in a much larger quilt. Very cool!

And lastly. . .

Just a few days ago I managed to finish Bilateral, a 2-sided quilt with my "Boxed In" bee blocks from That Stash Bee on one side, and my #scrapvortexqal on the other.

Whew. That was a close one! And now it's time to plan for another quarter . . .

2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

7 comments:

  1. These are all beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on finishing up your list ~ love your quilts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very lovely and productive quarter! I love the quilting on the table runner. It looks random but I am sure there was a plan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous finishes! I love Bilateral!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice finishes Debbie. I love Bilateral. Good name too. I totally fell off the finishing wagon this past quarter except for the patterns. Such a relief to say they are done.

    ReplyDelete