Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Gifting

It's time to start some serious holiday sewing, am I right? Here are some ideas I may repeat from my year of sewing.

For sure I have some Patchwork Potholders planned, as they're fun to make and oh-so-useful through the year. If you like the potholder idea, don't forget the Log Cabin Hexi Potholders - they're another of my favorites.



I'm also thinking about more Boxy Pouches. I think all my guys have a waxed canvas one now, but others might enjoy one made of quilted scraps.



Of course there will be more fabric gift bags, as that's what we do.



And this is purely a pipe-dream, as I haven't even bought fabric, but I'd love to make a slew of holiday pillowcases. Maybe next year!

So knowing time is relatively short, I've also curated some gift lists. SO many ideas - mostly for crafters, but not all. For the wider gift-receiving audience, be sure and follow along with Sew Mama Sew's Handmade Holidays 2018. Kristin's themed gift lists are always worth perusing! For your fellow-crafters, check out the following:
And just a reminder, I do have my own A Quilter's Table Amazon Storefront for even more ideas!

So do tell! What handmade gifts are you making this year? Or what are your favorite crafty gifts to give.... or to receive? Let's help each other out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment