Monday, March 6, 2023

February Fabric Usage

After a pretty hefty fabric intake in January, I didn't really expect much for February, but things came up. Fabrics for projected projects are mixed in the stack shown, but they include:

  • possible solids for the Pantone Quilt Challenge, with more to come
  • that yellow floral and the two gridded fabrics are for a special item requested by a friend
  • two multi-colored prints that you'll hear more about soon


Brace yourself. Another order is set to arrive today. But with three very specific projects pending and a few necessary stash restocks, it just is what it is. My goal hasn't been to never purchase fabric. It's been to refresh my stash, and use more than I bring in. And I'm definitely doing that. So here's February's stats:

February Fabric Usage
Used up: 11.55 yards
Brought in: 6.0 yards
Net: -5.55 yards

5 comments:

  1. That's a fun bundle of fabric! I'm pondering whether I want to jump in on the Pantone challenge. Will be fun to see what you do with those fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to hearing more about these special projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, you don't want to see my fabric numbers for February. PS: The orange-pink and green-yellow fabrics look promising. Hope we get to see more soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Electrifying colors, hot pink sizzle.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at you go! What a great effort, outputting 11.55 yards in February! I need to get to my sewing machine right now.

    ReplyDelete