Friday, July 24, 2026

All the Courthouse Steps Blocks

It feels like much longer, but it's only been about six weeks since I gave my Bee Sewcial mates my latest prompt, improv Courthouse Steps blocks. I don't have them all quite yet, but I've seen photos of them all, and I'm pretty excited.

As a reminder, here's my block. Which honestly, I plan to make remake. I intentionally made mine quite simple, and once I have all of the other blocks up on the design wall, I'll evaluate colors etc., and see what I think. But for now, here it is, 18" square.



And here are the other blocks, makers noted beneath each photo....







Émilie @mili.tran


Pretty cool, right? I have a few ideas about how to put them all together, but that, of course, needs to wait until I actually have them. So until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment