Checking in again on W.i.P. Wednesday!
coming home using Origins by BasicGrey - I had some issues with finishing up this one, but it looks great now that's it's done. Washed it up immediately, just to enjoy that quilty goodness. This is a nice little quilt from Camille Roskelley's book, simplify. I'll definitely be doing one of her patterns again.
I also got the backing pieced, so next up is basting!
Block-a-palooza quilt along - need to get those setting pieces cut and pieced to finish the top - the next sewing I hope to do.
* Cappuccino Bali Pop quilt.
* Stash quilt - Sew Katie Did's zig zag quilt.
* Aneela Hoey's Comic Strip Quilt using sherbet pips
* A birthday quilt for my daughter
* Black and red table topper/runner for my Mom's friend.
* Quilts for our siblings.
* The last project from the Pioneer Women Sewing Circle.
That's all for now! Head on over to Freshly Pieced to see more great works in progress! So many great projects and people to inspire you!