Wednesday, April 20, 2011

W.i.P. Wednesday

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Checking in again on W.i.P. Wednesday!

Finished Projects 
coming home using Origins by BasicGrey - I had some issues with finishing up this one, but it looks great now that's it's done. Washed it up immediately, just to enjoy that quilty goodness. This is a nice little quilt from Camille Roskelley's book, simplify. I'll definitely be doing one of her patterns again.

Ongoing projects
My quilt top for the Supernova Quilt Along with Lee of Freshly Pieced is complete!

I also got the backing pieced, so next up is basting!

Block-a-palooza quilt along - need to get those setting pieces cut and pieced to finish the top - the next sewing I hope to do.

Need to do
* Cappuccino Bali Pop quilt.
* Stash quilt - Sew Katie Did's zig zag quilt.
* Aneela Hoey's Comic Strip Quilt using sherbet pips 
* A birthday quilt for my daughter
* Black and red table topper/runner for my Mom's friend.
* Quilts for our siblings.
* The last project from the Pioneer Women Sewing Circle.

That's all for now! Head on over to Freshly Pieced to see more great works in progress! So many great projects and people to inspire you!

17 comments:

  1. your supernova looks great. and I love the wall hanging with origins. I have some of that and have been waiting for the right project for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool Supernova! I surfed in from WIP Wednesday. Good luck with all your projects. Cheers, Riel

    ReplyDelete
  3. The supernova looks great, I love the yellow in contrast to the other colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love the binding shot on your Coming Home quilt! It is beautiful, and congrats on finishing it! Supernova is beautiful, but I know I have told you that 100 times now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like your coming home quilt. Glad you were able to tackle stippling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. After seeing this week's finished quilt, I might have to buy that book for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that center block on your Supernova, great pop of contrast!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so fun seeing everbody's Supernovas. Wish I could do one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice quilts...love the coming home...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Super Nova is great! Love your origins Comming Home is beautiful. I have that book too and made the Little Man quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the stripey binding, we have a shared love :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Coming Home quilt is so pretty, I love it in Origins. And of course, your Supernova is gorgeous! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't you just love Camille's book?! I made that same quilt with Sunkissed Fabric. I loved the pattern! Great job!

    ReplyDelete